Recipes.

Welcome, welcome. Please sit down, mind you. Thank you for stumbling upon this page, and you are certainly lucky to.

Whether meal or treat food, it's fun to watch a rabbit eat in awe and paradise, especially food you make- dedicated especially to your, well, special rabbit that deserves your well-made food.

Some of these recipes are made by me, otherwise I made another variation of another recipe. If the only thing that happens when you give it the food is that it takes a small whiff and ignores it later, it is not my problem or yours. Every rabbit has a different preference, just like humans. Although the stereotypical thought of all rabbits loving carrots, (Bugs Bunny come to mind?) it doesn't apply to every. Please do not take the recipe made by me or ask. It is mine unless credited and stated otherwise.

Remember, please use common sense when it comes to recipes that are treats. Overfeeding treats will cause obesity and other problems.

Friday, September 7, 2007

The Calming Trio

Comfrey, lavender, and rosemary are great herbs. Comfrey fed in large quantities can pose a risk, so don't feed too much. Rosemary and lavender are herbs we use, too. Lavender as an aromatherapy, and rosemary as spice or tea. The carrot is just ummm... a side dish, we'll say.

(Can be used to help stressed rabbits.)
1 Comfrey leaf, grind
1/4 1 Lavender, grind
1/4 c. Rosemary , grind
1/2 Carrot, cut in small pieces

Take out the grounded plants and put it a plate. Add your carrots and mix altogether. Serve.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Valuable infо. Lucky me I found yοur
website aсcidentаlly, and Ӏ am surpгіseԁ why thіs coinciԁence did not came abоut earlier!

I bοokmarked it.

my blоg luminess air

Anonymous said...

Great beаt ! I wіsh to apрrentіce whilе you amend уour website, hoω coulԁ i
ѕubѕcribe foг а blοg ωeb sitе?

The аccοunt aіded me a acсeptаble deal.
I haԁ been a lіttle bit аcquаinted
of thiѕ your broadcast proѵided bright
clear idea

Loοk into mу webpage: hydroxatone reviews

Anonymous said...

Hi there! This is kind of off topic but I need some help from an established blog.
Is it very difficult to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but
I can figure things out pretty quick. I'm thinking about making my own but I'm not
sure where to begin. Do you have any tips or suggestions?
Thank you

My homepage: earn more money